Happy Days, James Dean And Hair Loss

Sunday 3 May 2009

Our hair is incredibly important to us and the way we style it can be an open book about who we are. Our hair can convey to people what type of music we like, that we are modern and fashionable or that we are successful in business. The list goes on and all around the world hair is a very important factor in both culture and religion.

Back in the late ‘70s I had long hair, as did most of my friends because it was the fashion at the time. Then one Friday after school I came home and watched a certain program for the first time called “Happy Days” which, to an impressionable teenager, was a life changing experience. Not too long after this a film was shown on T.V. called “Rebel Without a Cause”. The film starred an actor that I had previously never heard of called “James Dean”.

Well, that was it for me. The long hair went and the ‘50s hairstyle (coupled with a white T-shirt) was most definitely in. Above all else in the world, I wanted to look and act cool. I had always been a reasonably popular kid but in the space of a week or so I had gone from being one of the gang to top of the pack and a lot of girls were starting to show an interest in me. It was amazing. I had managed to change the way that I felt about myself and the way other people saw me all and it had all started just because I’d changed my hairstyle.

Is it any wonder then that it’s a very depressing time for people when they first start to notice that they are losing their hair? It can affect some people to such an extent that they opt for a hair transplant. This is a perfectly good solution if you have money to burn. I’ve seen prices range from $3 to $8 per graft.

There is an alternative product on the market however; a natural remedy called Provillus. This hair loss treatment is suitable for both men and women and it contains natural ingredients that help to prevent hair loss by blocking DHT and at the same time stimulate re-growth.

By: Steve S Scott

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

0 comments:

 
by Templates para novo blogger 2007